public static string emailCopy(string token, string emailID)
Duplicate an existing Email and return the ID of the newly created Email. The new email will have the same subject, content, target list as the one being copied. The newly created email will be saved with the status 'Incomplete'.
|string token||A valid token for your account. To generate a token, use the login method.|
|string emailID||The email ID to copy. To get all the emails, use the emailGet method.|
|string||Returns the email ID of the newly created email campaign.|
- This Example shows how to authenticate a user using XML-RPC.
- Note that we are using the PEAR XML-RPC client and recommend others do as well.
- require_once 'XML/RPC2/Client.php';
- require_once 'inc/config.php';
- $client = XML_RPC2_Client::create($apiURL);
- $token = $client->login($apiLogin, $apiPassword);
- Fetch the latest email, so we can retrieve the email ID.
- $emailList = $client->emailGet($token, "", 1, 1, "", "");
- $emailID = $emailList['id'];
- $newEmailID = $client->emailCopy($token, $emailID);