public static string pollDelete(string token,string PollID)
Delete an existing Poll based on the details provided. Return the ID of the Deleted Poll.
|string token||A valid token for your account. To generate a token, use the login method.|
|string PollID||The ID of the poll which you want to Delete|
|string||Returns the ID of the Deleted Poll.|
- This Example shows how to authenticate a user using XML-RPC.
- Note that we are using the PEAR XML-RPC client and recommend others do as well.
- require_once 'XML/RPC2/Client.php';
- require_once 'inc/config.php';
- $client = XML_RPC2_Client::create($apiURL);
- $token = $client->login($apiLogin, $apiPassword);
- $DeletedPollID = $client->pollDelete($token,$PollID);