public static string surveyQuestionDelete(string token,string SurveyID,string QuestionID)
Delete an existing Survey Question based on the details provided. Return the ID of the Deleted Survey Question.
|string token||A valid token for your account. To generate a token, use the login method.|
|string SurveyID||The ID of the survey which you want to Delete|
|string QuestionID||The ID of the survey question which you want to Delete|
|string||Returns the ID of the Deleted Survey Question.|
- This Example shows how to authenticate a user using XML-RPC.
- Note that we are using the PEAR XML-RPC client and recommend others do as well.
- require_once 'XML/RPC2/Client.php';
- require_once 'inc/config.php';
- $client = XML_RPC2_Client::create($apiURL);
- $token = $client->login($apiLogin, $apiPassword);
- $newSurveyID = $client->surveyQuestionDelete($token,$SurveyID,$QuestionID);