Jul 05 2012, 10:03 AM by Andy Shore
I generally write the Benchmark 5 on Wednesday. However, we didn’t work on Wednesday this week. Thanks, Independence Day! So...this morning I started thinking about what I might have written, had I worked yesterday and written a Benchmark 5. Without further adieu, the five Benchmark 5s that could have been...if July 4th was just a regular old Wednesday.
- The Top 5 Technologies No One Ever Used. This excludes the four people that ever used laser disks.
- 5 Business Tips with a 100% Success Rate. Because our country just had to gain its independence all those years ago, you’ll have to stick to getting this kind of advice from late night infomercials. Sorry.
- The Top 5 Reasons the Lazy River Is Man’s Greatest Invention. A sunburn I once received thanks to an extended nap on the Lazy River may disagree, but is anyone really going to argue with me? It combines lounging in a pool with a constant change of scenery. Brilliant!
- The Top 5 Benchmark 5s. Is it too early for a highlight real? Everyone falls back on a clip show once in a while...
- The Top 5 Great Michael Jordan Plays of All Time. Does this really need an explanation? I’d take any and all excuses to watch Michael Jordan highlights on YouTube for a bit. Plus, it’d be a good opportunity to put Lakers fans in their place on the heels of their Steve Nash acquisition.
Posted in Tips & Resources