Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
Can Benchmark Email be used internationally?
We have international version of our site available in the following languages:
- Spanish (http://www.benchmarkemail.com/es)
- Chinese (http://www.benchmarkemail.com/cn)
- German (http://www.benchmarkemail.com/de)
- Japanese (http://www.benchmarkemail.com/jp)
- Italian (http://www.benchmarkemail.com/it)
Benchmark Email also supports the ISO 8859-1 standard for character encoding.
The following languages are currently supported in our system (Editor):
- English (UK and US)
- Portuguese (Portuguese and Brazilian)
We also have the option to change the language in the header, footer and pages related to subscribe and forward for newly created emails.
To change the language of your footer text:
- Hover over the Avatar drop down and select Account Settings.
- In the Email Message Settings, select the language from the list.
- Click on Save Changes
To view the languages in which header, footer and pages related to subscribe and forward can be translated, click here
More related questions