Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
Can I make a link that jumps to a specific area of my email?
Use anchors to create a link to a section or article in your email. To do this you must first create a anchor, then create a link to that anchor.
To create a anchor:
- Click on Edit icon of the Section you want to place the anchor.
- Place your cursor at the beginning of the text you wish to anchor
- Click on the "ADD ANCHOR" Icon from the “Insert additional elements”
- In the pop-up window, enter the name of the anchor and then click "UPDATE"
Use a name that reflects the nature of the anchor (such as 'Section1' or 'Article4').
- Click on SAVE to save the changes.
Next, create the link that will take the reader to your anchor.
To create the link to your anchor:
- Go to the block where you want to put the email link. Click on the EDIT icon.
- In the toolbar, click the INSERT LINK icon . Select the Link Type as "Anchor".
- Select the name of the anchor from the "Select Anchor" drop down menu.
- Click on UPDATE.
- Click on SAVE in the block menu.
More related questions