Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I add an email link? I want to create a link that if clicked on, it opens the client‘s email application
To create an email link in your email or newsletter, follow these steps:
- Go to the block where you wish to put the email link. Click on the EDIT icon .
- In the toolbar, click on the Insert Link icon.
- Instead of a Web address, type in the email address you want to use, using this format: mailto:name@domain instead of a URL. Click on UPDATE.
- Click on SAVE in the block where you want the email link to sit.
- Click on PREVIEW. When you click on the email link, the default email client should open with the pre-filled To field featuring the email address you specified.
Note: Benchmark Email does not track email links so these will not show up in your reports.
More related questions