Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I center align my image?
An image can be centered by using the Text Formatting option.
The Text Formatting option:
- Go to the section that contains the image and click on the EDIT icon.
- Click on the image you want to align.
- From the left hand side, under Insert Additional Elements, click on the Image icon
- In the Image Alignment drop down choose Default
- Click on the INSERT button to apply the changes to the image
- Select the image and text and in the toolbar under the Text Formatting Options click on the Center Align button
Once you have completed your changes, click on Save button to apply the changes to the selected section
More related questions