Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I change the name and URL of an archived email?
To change the name and URL, also known as the Web address, of an archived email, you'll need to follow these steps:
- Click on the EMAILS tab.
- Click on the Archive link from the Tools Menu.
- Click on EDIT MY ARCHIVE PAGE to customize your archive homepage.
- Now you can select the archived emails you want to add to your archive home page. To select them, check the box next to the ones you want listed.
- To customize the name and URL for an archived email, click on the EDIT icon.
- Click on SAVE & NEXT.
- Update the title, introduction and footer for your archive homepage. Click on SAVE & NEXT to continue.
- Customize the colors and fonts for your archive homepage. Click on FINISH to save your changes.
More related questions