Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I create an Autoresponder?
To create an autoresponder:
- Click the Emails tab
- Click Autoresponders under Email Tools
- Click on Create an Autoresponder
- Enter the autoresponder details.
- Autoresponder Name - Will not be seen by your contacts.
- From Name - Enter the name you want the autoresponder to come from. This name will be seen by your contacts.
- From Email - Enter the email address you want the autoresponder to come from. Any replies to an autoresponder will go to this address. This will be seen by your contacts.
- Contact List - Once you select a list and save the setting, the source list cannot be changed.
- Click Save and Next
- Select the criteria for Autoresponders and click on Continue
- Select the Template for the Email from the list. In case you want to use your HTML, click on USE OWN HTML.
- Create your autoresponder emails
Enter the subject for the email. Enter the number of days after initial subscription for the autoresponder to send the email. Customize your email.
- Click Finish Email
- Activate your Autoresponder
For detailed steps on how to activate this Autoresponder, click here
More related questions