Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I merge 2 lists with different fields?
If you’d like to merge two lists that have different fields (when you try to merge a list created in the old version of Benchmark Email with a list created in the new version, for instance), you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the source list.
- Click on "Download Excel" and save the file on your computer.
- Click on "Add Contacts" from the Contacts Menu.
- Click on the "Import Contacts from a File" option and click on "Save & Add Contacts"
- Select the target contact list. Click on "Save & Next"
- Now upload the excel file from your computer and click Upload
- Map the fields in the target contact list, click on "Save & Next". Provide the details about how your compiled your list
- Click on "Save & Next". This should merge your lists.
If you follow the steps above, you can merge an unlimited number of lists with any target list of your choosing.
More related questions