Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I remove the underline from a link?
To remove the underline from a link:
- Click the Edit icon on the block that contains the link.
- On the left panel, click on or in the toolbar of the block, click on the HTML button.
- Find the URL within the code and (after a space) place this tag beside it:
- The URL should look similiar to this:
<a href="http://www.mywebsite.com" style="text-decoration: none;">Click here</a>
- Click on Update & Close.
- Click Save button of the block to save your changes.
More related questions