Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How will my customers be able to view my archive homepage?
You can send your customers to your archive homepage Web as either a link or a button on your Website. You can create an archive homepage button by following these steps:
- Click on the EMAILS tab.
- Click on the Archive link from the Tools Menu.
- Click on the CREATE AN ARCHIVE HOMEPAGE BUTTON FOR MY WEBSITE option.
- Choose from the buttons we've created for you or simply upload your own graphic from your computer.
- Click on SAVE & CONTINUE.
- You'll be provided with the HTML code for your button, which you'll place on your Website. This code will display an image with a link to your archive homepage.
If you need the Web addresses for individual emails, you can find those URLs on your archive page.
More related questions