Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
What are the answer options for survey questions?
The input options are as follows:
- One Line - Textboxes allow a respondent to enter a one line answer.
- Radio - Radio buttons allow a recipient to choose one response from several options.
- Checkboxes - Respondents can select as many applicable options as they want. Use this option if you want more than one answer to your question.
- Drop-down - Drop downs also allow a recipient to choose one response from several options, but does so from a drop-down menu.
- Descriptive Text - Textboxes allow a respondent to enter a free-form answer.
- Multiple Choice - This option creates a multi-select option window. The answers appear similar to a drop-down menu, but your respondents can select more than one answer. They can Ctrl + Click to select multiple answers.
More related questions