Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
As a master user, do I have the ability to "share" contact lists with my sub-accounts?
This answer is applicable only for users who use our Sub-Accounts Feature
and have created multiple user accounts within the main account
Benchmark Email does provide an easy way for the master account user to share contact lists with his or her sub-accounts. Follow the steps below:
- Click the Contacts menu from any page in your account.
- From the listing, click on the Contact List that you want to share.
- In the Contact List Activities box on the top-right, you will see the "Share with sub-accounts" link. Click on it.
- This will open the "Share Contact List" pop-up, showing all the sub-accounts.
- Check the sub-accounts that you want to share this list with and click on "Submit."
More related questions