Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
As a master user, do I have the ability to "share" email layouts with my sub-accounts?
This answer is applicable only for users who use our Sub-Accounts Feature
and have created multiple user accounts within the main account.
Benchmark Email does provide an easy way for the master account user to share email layouts with his or her sub-accounts. Follow the steps below:
- Click the Emails tab from any page in your account.
- From the listing, click on the Email Name that you would want to share.
Note: Only "Sent" email layouts can be shared with sub-accounts.
- This will open the Reports Summary page for that Email Campaign. Click on the "Share with Sub-Accounts" button on the top-right.
- This will open the "Share Template" pop-up, showing all your sub-accounts.
- Check the sub-accounts that you want to share this template/layout with, and click on "Submit."
There is an additional way to share templates with your sub-accounts from the master account.
- On step 3 of the email creation process, under Template Categories, click on My Email Layouts.
This will display a listing of all your previous Email Layouts that you have sent.
- Click on the "Share with Sub-Accounts" under the layout that you wish to share.
This will open the "Share Template" pop-up, showing all your sub-accounts.
- Check the sub-accounts that you want to share this template/layout with and click on "Submit."
More related questions