Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
Can I change the physical address in my email?
Most of the HTML email templates
will allow you to edit the physical address field in your email, regardless of the address in your account settings.
To modify the address for a specific email, do the following:
Remember, the above steps will only modify the address for the particular campaign you are working on. To update your Account Settings, see the directions below:
- Click on the Edit icon for the Address Section located at the bottom of your email.
- Update the information accordingly.
- Click Save.
- Click on the My Account tab in the upper right-hand side of your screen.
- Click on My Account Settings.
- Update the information then click Save Changes at the bottom of the screen.
Once the address in your account is updated, any new emails sent will reflect this change. However, if you copy a previous email
that was sent prior to the update, you will need to follow the first set of steps above to manually update the information in the email.
More related questions