Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
Can I print a survey?
Printing your online surveys
can be helpful for several reasons. You may want to print a survey to proofread a physical copy of it or to give to respondents to fill out in person. The survey can be printed page by page during the preview process.
To print a survey:
- You may want to adjust your web browser's print settings (optional) to:
- Prevent the header and footer of the browser from printing.
- Allow the background colors and images to print.
- Click on the Emails tab.
- Click on the Surveys link from the Tools Menu.
- From the list of surveys provided, copy the URL from the one you wish to print.
- Paste the copied URL into the browser's address bar and hit enter. Your survey page will open.
- Printing the survey:
- If you are using Internet Explorer, right-click on the screen (CTRL-click on a Mac) and select Print.
- If you are using Firefox, press CTRL+P buttons at the same time.
More related questions