Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
Does Benchmark Email offer a spell check feature for my email?
Yes, you can spell check any portion of your campaign that is editable. This needs to be done section by section though. While you are typing up a section, any word that is misspelled will appear with a red dottted line underneath it. Once you are ready to use the spell check feature, follow these steps:
- Click the Edit icon for the section you need to spell check.
- On the left panel, click on or in the toolbar of the block, click on the SPELL CHECK button.
- The window that pops up will look like this:
You will noticed that the first word that is misspelled appears in red and the remaining misspelled words are in blue. This is because the first word is already selected and ready for editing.
- On the bottom of the window you have a box with spelling suggestions inside. Select the option that fits your need and click Change to.
- Click Ignore if no change is needed. You can also type in your own change in the box if none of the options are appropriate.
- When you are finished with the SpellChecker, click Finish Checking. To undo all changes, click Cancel.
- Click Save to ensure the changes you made to the block are locked in.
- Remember that you cannot spell check your entire campaign at once. Each block will need to be checked individually.
- Some portions of the block may have been ignored during the spell check feature, such as domain names. Click Options to change those settings.
- You can change the language setting as well as add words to the dictionary (to help save time in future campaigns during the spell check process).
- To spell check a campaign from a custom template, click here.
More related questions