Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How can I use my images from Flickr in Benchmark Email?
With the Flickr integration, you can import images from your Flickr account directly into your Benchmark Email's Image Gallery. Here's how:
- In Step 4 of the Email Creation Process, go to the block where you would like to add your Flickr image.
- Then click on the pencil icon in the top left corner. Place the cursor where you want to insert the image.
- Click on the "Image" option in the Insert Additional Elements panel.
- In the Insert Image screen you'll see 3 tabs - "Insert from my Image Gallery," "Insert External Image," "Insert from Flickr." Select the "Insert from Flickr" option.
- Log in to your Yahoo!/Flickr account if you're not already logged in.
- Authorize Benchmark Email to access your Flickr account by clicking OK, I'LL AUTHORIZE IT.
- Once you've authorized Benchmark Email to access your Flickr account, you will be able to see images from your Flickr account in our Image Gallery.
- Select desired image to insert it in your campaign and click on the INSERT button.
More related questions