Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I add a caption to my image?
- Go to the section that contains the image and click on the EDIT icon.
- Click on the image for which you want to add the caption.
- From the left hand side, under Insert Additional Elements, click on the Image icon
- Enter the content for the caption into the text area for Caption
- Click on the INSERT button to apply the changes to the image
Once you have completed your changes, click on Save button to apply the changes to the selected section
More related questions