Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I add cell padding or cell spacing into my email?
Adding cell padding into a block will separate the content from the borders of the block. Also, adding cell spacing to a block can separate one block from another.
It is not recommended to proceed with the following steps unless you have working knowledge of HTML coding.
To add cell padding or spacing within a block:
- Click the Edit icon for the block you want to add the cell padding to.
- On the left panel, click on or in the toolbar of the block, click on the HTML button.
- In the window that opens, look for the part that is outlined in red below:
- Modify the numbers for both cellPadding and cellSpacing as needed.
- Click Save & Close.
- Make sure to Save the entire block once you are finished.
More related questions