Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I add space or padding around an image?
The Benchmark Email editor will allow you to increase or decrease the padding around an image.
To increase or decrease the padding around an image, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Edit icon for the block containing the image.
- Double click the image to open the image editor. (You may also select the image and then click on Image from the Insert Addition Elements table on the left.)
- Change the Distance (from text) boxes as needed/desired.
- Click Insert to save the changes.
- Make sure to click the Save button when you are finished editing the block.
More related questions