Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I copy some of my contacts to another list?
Follow the instructions below to copy all of your contacts from one list to another:
- Log into your account
- Mouse-over the arrow next to the Email icon
- Select Contacts from the drop-down menu
- Click the list name containing the contacts you'd like to copy to another list
- "Check" the box to the left of your desired contact(s)
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page and click the Copy to List button
- You will be prompted to a window where you can select your desired list(s) to copy your selected contact(s) over to
- Once you've made your selection(s), click Done
More related questions