Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I deactivate, stop or unschedule an Autoresponder?
Once an Autoresponder has been created, it must be activated in order for it to function correctly. There are times where you'll need to deactivate, or turn off an Autoresponder cause it may have outlived its purpose or it may just need a pause. Here is how to you deactivate your Autoresponder:
- Log into your Benchmark Email account at www.BenchmarkEmail.com
- Navigate to Autoresponders via Dashboard or Navigation Bar
- Locate the Autoresonder from your list
- Click on the switch that looks like this:
- Then confirm you wish to deactivate/stop the Autoresponder.
Once you confirm to deactivate the Autoresponder, you'll notice that the switch will have turned red. Here is a quick reference for the switches:
More related questions