Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I enable cookies in my web browser?
Cookies must be enabled in your browser to use Benchmark Email. Below is a list of directions for enabling your cookies in each major web browser.
- Click the ≡ icon on the top right of your browser.
- Choose Options under the drop-down menu.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Click Show advanced settings...
- Click Content Settings.
- Click Allow local data to be set (recommended) under Cookies.
- Go to the top of your browser window and select Tools.
- Click Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab, then select Advanced.
- Check Override automatic cookie handling (if it is already checked, proceed to the next step).
- Set first and third party cookies to Accept.
- Check Always allow session cookies and click OK.
- Click Tools and then Options.
- At the top of the window, select Privacy.
- Check the options Accept cookies from sites and Accept third-party cookies and click OK.
Mozilla Firefox - For MAC
- In your top toolbar, click on Firefox and select Preferences.
- Click Privacy.
- Check Accept cookies from sites and Accept third-party cookies and click OK.
- From the Safari menu, click Preferences.
- Click Security.
- In the Accept Cookies section, choose either Always or Only from sites you navigate to.
More related questions