Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I export my contacts from Thunderbird?
Mozilla Thunderbird, a free email and news client, was developed by the Mozilla Foundation. To export your email list from this client, follow the steps below:
- In Thunderbird, click Adddress Book.
- Choose the Address Book you wish to export.
- Go to Tools and click Export.
- In the Format drop-down box, choose Comma Separated (.csv).
- Select a location to save the exported list and hit Save.
More related questions