Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I insert social media links or icons (like Follow on Twitter, Find on Facebook and Connect on LinkedIn) into my campaign?
Social media sites are growing in popularity. Being able to include a link for your Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn page will help increase interest in your business and ultimately aid you in growing your contact lists.
To add a button to your campaign, follow these steps:
- In Step 4 of the email editor, click on the Edit icon for the section you would like to place the icon in.
- This will open the Additional Elements toolbox on the left side of your screen.
- Place your cursor in the specific location within the section and click once.
- Select the appropriate icon from the list at the bottom of the image above. This will open a window that looks like this:
Facebook is used as an example, but the window will look the same for Twitter and LinkedIn as well. Select the image you want to represent your page and then paste the link for your page into the box provided.
- Click Update.
- Click Save for the section to ensure the changes are captured.
Benchmark Email provides special social media templates
that might be beneficial to you. You might also want to consider archiving
your email to your social networking site.
More related questions