Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I invite my contacts to my fan or business page on Facebook?
Invite your customers and contacts to join your Facebook Fan or Business page by following the steps below:
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Go to your Fan or Business page by clicking on Ads and Pages on the left panel. (If you don't see Ads and Pages, you may need to click More at the bottom of the panel to see a full list of your applications.)
- Click the Edit Page button.
- From the menu on the left, select Marketing
- Click Tell Your Fans.
- A pop up window should appear. Browse for the file (it is best to use and Excel spreadsheet) containing the contacts you wish to upload under the Upload a Contact File option. (If you don't have a spreadsheet, export your contact list from your Benchmark Email account.)
- Select the file you wish to upload and click Upload Contacts.
- A list of all the file's email addresses should appear.
- Select Preview Invitation.
- Review the message that you will send.
- If you have obtained all necessary opt-in confirmations, check the box at the bottom of the preview and click Send.
More related questions