Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I reuse a closed or stopped survey?
You can reuse a closed/stopped survey anytime by creating a copy of the original closed survey.
To reuse a closed survey:
- Click the Emails tab.
- Click on the Surveys link from the Tools Menu.
- Find the closed survey you want to reuse and click the Reuse Survey icon in the Tools column.
- Type the desired name of your copied survey in the Copy/Duplicate Survey pop-up.
- You can add/remove questions and change the details/colors of this survey.
- You now have 3 options that follow. Select the option that best fits your need:
- Get the survey URL to place on your website.
- Send the survey via email.
- Store the survey as inactive (as a draft) and edit it later.
More related questions