Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I save my Excel file of email addresses as a .CSV file?
CSV files tend to transfer with fewer errors than Excel files. To convert a list of email addresses from Excel to CSV, follow the steps below:
- Open the Excel file.
- Click File and go to Save As.
- Choose where to save the file (either in a folder or on the desktop). In the File name area, type a name for the file.
- Click the Save as type drop down box and choose CSV (comma delimited).
- Click Save (warnings about the formatting may appear - click OK or Yes to continue).
- Close Excel. You can now import your CSV file.
More related questions