Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How do I upload an image from Macintosh iPhoto?
Below is the process to upload an image from Macintosh iPhoto into your Benchmark Image gallery:
- Start Macintosh iPhoto.
- Choose the images you want to upload in the Benchmark Image Gallery.
- Drag and drop the images on the desktop.
- Log in to your Benchmark Email account.
- Click on the Image Gallery link from the Media menu.
- Click on Browse and find the image on your computer.
- Click on the UPLOAD IMAGE button.
- The image will appear in your gallery.
More related questions