Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How Does the Zoho Integration Work with Benchmark Email?
- Click on the Contacts menu and then select the desired list from under Contact List Name.
- In the Contact List Activities box, click the "Add Contacts" link.
- Select the first option, "Import Contacts from a File," and click the SAVE & ADD CONTACTS button.
- In Step 2: Upload File, click on the "Click here" link. This will reveal the options for uploading contacts from web based email clients and programs.
- Click on the Zoho option, then enter your Zoho username and password in the fields that appear. Click Connect to Zoho.
- In Step 3 you can enter mapping information. When you're finished, click on Save & Next.
- In Step 4, enter the required details and click Save & Next.
More related questions