Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How to Add a Benchmark Email Signup Form to Your Wordpress Blog?
The easiest way to get people to sign up to your blog is to add a signup form directly on the site. Currently, Wordpress.com does not provide a way to paste your signup form's embed code onto your wordpress.com site. However, you can add a link to your signup form right there on your home page. Take these steps to add your Benchmark Email signup form to your Wordpress blog or site .
- Click on the Signup Forms link from the Contacts Menu to get the list of signup forms you have made.
- Click on the Edit icon (pencil) of the signup form you wish to add. Once it has been selected, go to Step 4 in the Editor, Publish.
- To get your signup form link code, you need to select Option 2. This option will cause the signup form to pop up from a button placed on your website. Choose one of the buttons from the selection below.
- Copy the Benchmark Email Signup Form Link Code. This is the basic HTML that will allow you to post a hyperlink to your signup form.
Once you have copied your code, go to your Wordpress.com site.
- In your WordPress Dashboard, click on Appearance and go to Widgets.
- In Widgets, choose a Text widget and drag it to where you want your signup form link to appear.
- Open the text box you've dragged into the widget area and paste your signup form embed code inside.
- Click Save. The link to your signup form should now appear on your home page as the button you selected in Option 2.
More related questions