Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
Is it possible to print my campaign?
Yes, you have the ability to print a hard copy of your campaign. This is primarily available while you are still creating the newsletter.
Please follow these steps:
If you are using a Mac OS X, you may also print the campaign this way:
- While in Step 4 of the email builder, ensure that you have made all necessary edits and adjustments to your campaign and click Save.
- Click Preview/Test Mail.
- Make sure that you have your printer setting enabled to Print background colors and images.
- On the left side of your screen, click on View Printable Version.
- Click Print.
- Click on the Emails tab after logging into your account.
- Click on the Preview icon (magnifying glass) next to the campaign of your choice.
- Right click on the preview window and expand the This Frame option.
- Select Print Frame.
- Ensure that the boxes next to Print Background Colors and Print Background Images are selected.
- Adjust your Page Headers and Page Footers settings.
- Click Print.
- If your campaign is printing on more than one page, you might want to consider some tips for printing on a single page.
- Any time you print from a website, you may want to remove the footer and header from your printed page.
More related questions