Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
Can I manage multiple user accounts (sub accounts) in my main account?
If you want to manage multiple user accounts from within your main account, you can use our Sub-Accounts feature. This feature will allow you to create sub-accounts on behalf of your clients.
The unique features of a sub-account are
- Each sub-account has different contact lists and email campaigns.
- Sub-account are not billed individually for usage. The billing is done only for the main account based on the plan and sum of all the emails sent by the sub-accounts.
- The master account can login to the sub-accounts.
- The master account can disable-enable any sub-account.
- The master account can share contact lists with sub-accounts.
- The master account can share email layouts with sub-accounts.
The 'User Management' feature is available under the 'My Accounts' tab in your account.
Currently this feature is available only for users with Paid Plans.
More related questions