Benchmark Email provides you with a simple methodology to add our signup form code to your website. However, given that every website has it's own environment, you might encounter conflicts between our code and yours. In most of the cases, the subscriber should see the signup "thank you" page and receive a confirmation email when they click on the '"submit button"; and if there are errors in the submission, they would receive an error message indicating the same.
If however you do not get any message on submission (posting the form), it means that your form doesn't actually post the data to our servers.
The embed code doesn't work with ASP.NET.
If your server side technology is ASP.NET then you will need to approach the problem in a different way.
You cannot directly embed the form in a page, as ASP.NET pages have their own form.
The following are the alternative methods available to you depending upon your technical expertise:
- Link to signup form on our site
- Have your signup form pop-up from a button on your website
- Have your signup form pop-up from a text link on your website
- Form posting in your .net code behind (requires sufficient knowledge of programming)
If you need to post directly to our servers from your code behind.
please refer to the method provide in the link below.
- Using our API methods in your .net code behind (requires sufficient knowledge of programming)
Benchmark Email API (Application Programming Interface) can be programmed to be used with ASP.NET technology. You may want to consider this option as well.