Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
What Is the Benchmark Email Easy List App and How Do I Use It?
is a Benchmark App that works directly from your desktop. Powered by Adobe AIR, the app functions as a simple signup form that customers can use when they’re shopping in your store, at your convention booth or point of sale, attending an event, or wherever you bring your laptop.
Easy List can be installed to iPad, any desktop, Microsoft or Mac OS X.
It facilitates fast, easy email marketing - it’s simple to use and equally simple to set up.
Before You Install:
- The Easy List installer requires Flash to function properly.
- If you have Flash, but not Adobe AIR, you will be prompted to install it.
To Set Up Benchmark Easy List:
- Download Benchmark Easy List.
- When you open the app, enter your Benchmark User Name and Password into the login screen.
- Click the Options tab to choose which contact list you’d like your customers to be added to from the dropdown bar.
- Select one of the pre-designed wallpapers from the Theme tab.
- To switch to another Benchmark account, press the Disconnect button in the Account tab and log in with the different User Name and Password.
- To Lock the signup form (so that subscribers cannot click out to the app options), go to the Lock tab and create a password.
- The Easy List app works even when you’re not connected to the internet. The app saves the contact information that is entered into it until you reconnect to the internet. Then it uploads the new contacts to your Benchmark Email lists.
- Subscribers can only sign up to one contact list at a time. To switch contact lists, go to the Options tab and click the Contact Lists dropdown menu, choose the list you want to add subscribers to, and click Save.
More related questions