Facebook Page Signup Form App
Facebook allows users to create a separate, public page to allow a business to have a presence on the social media platform. This presents a great opportunity to capture and acquire subscribers who like what they see to sign up to your newsletter or subscription. Benchmark offers a signup form app on Facebook and here is how to add this to your Facebook Page.
Please Note: A Benchmark Email account is required to use this application on Facebook.
1. Log into your Facebook Page administrator’s account.
2. In the search bar at the top, search for “Benchmark Email Signup Form” app.
3. Then click to install the app onto your Facebook Page.
4. Select the page to which you wish to add the signup form.
5. Once you click Add Page Tab, a new tab will appear on your Facebook Page.
6. Click on the tab, then click on application settings at the bottom.
7. Log into your Benchmark Email account.
8. Complete all settings and click “Save Settings.”
Once you click Save settings, a signup form will automatically be created in your Benchmark account and added to your Facebook Page. To adjust or change the appearance of your signup form, log into your Benchmark Email account and look for the it in your Signup Forms.