Frequently Asked Questions
was designed with your needs in mind. So, there is a good chance that you will find the answer to your question here. Plus, it is available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Select a topic to start
Search by Topic
How to Add the "Signup Form" App to Your Facebook Fan Page?
You can now use our application to sign up Facebook fan page visitors to your Benchmark Email lists. To add the application to your own Fan Pages, follow these instructions:
- Before you begin, make sure you have logged into Facebook with the primary account information. To do so, visit www.facebook.com.
- Once you have logged in, click here to select which page you'd like to add the signup app to. Once you have selected the page from the drop down menu, click "Add Benchmark Email Signup Form" button.
- Enter Captcha Image letters for the security purpose and confirm.
- Navigate to the Fan Page that you've added our app to. You can find the app near the top of your page underneath the cover photo. Note, if you already have apps installed on your Facebook page, you may need to click the down arrow to view the rest of your apps.
- You will see the app appear but it has not been set up yet. You will need to click on "Application Settings" at the bottom of the page to complete the process.
Note: If you are logged into Facebook as the administrator of the Fan Page prior to clicking the link in step 4, you will receive a message from Facebook requiring you to switch to your primary account.
- Now you will need to enter your Benchmark Email username and password and then click the "Login" button.
- Enter the title and description for your signup form and select the Benchmark contact lists you want your users to be added to. Click "Save Settings" to save your changes.
- You can now check your Signup Form by visiting your Fan Page. (You can further configure your signup form by logging in to your Benchmark Email account.)
More related questions