Domanda veloce: quanto in media spende il tuo destinatario della newsletter sul tuo Sito o Shop?
If you can't answer that, don't worry - you're not alone. Email marketing return on investment is a big unknown for lots of email marketers.
But thanks to our new Google Analytics feature, you'll get your answer.
Now you can add Google Analytics - for free - to your Benchmark Email newsletter and email campaigns. You'll get an exact figure on how much your recipients spend, what they spend their money on, and where they go when they click on an email link and land on your site.
With Google Analytics and Benchmark Email you can view:
- How much each email recipient spent, on average, at your site
- Which customers made the big purchases and which ones made smaller ones
- Where email marketing recipients went when they showed up at your site
- How much you're spending on email campaigns versus how much you're taking in
- Which site pages dead end and which ones bring in the best conversions
- Problem pages on your site that cause people to move on to something else
- Which customers abandoned their shopping carts
- Which products bring in the most traffic and which ones fall flat
If you already have a Google Analytics account, all you need to do is check the box to turn this feature on in the first step of the email creation process.
If you don't have a Google Analytics account, you can go here to set up your Google Analytics account.
Google Analytics provides ultra-precise tracking that answers all these questions and more. Combining Google Analytics with Benchmark Email gives you a bigger picture of what happens when people click on a link in your email, and shows how you can improve upon your campaigns in the future to boost your sales.