I often put on music to soundtrack an activity, even if that activity is just sitting and listening to music. There’s driving with your windows down music, music to dance to, my favorites to sing along with and after a long, stressful week … music to help relieve some stress. I’ve been doing this All Work & No Playlist column for a bit now. I guess it’s a testament to how much I enjoy my job that I haven’t been driven to writing this post earlier. However, this playlist was much needed. These songs just do something to my brain to put it in a calm state. I hope it can help get y’all through the day, week or whatever you need it to.
- “Soulshine” – Gov’t Mule
- “Strawberry Swing” – Coldplay
- “Kandi” – One Eskimo
- “Hajimemashite” – Umphrey’s McGee
- “Big Me” – Foo Fighters
- “Teach Your Children” – Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
- “Excuses” – The Morning Benders
- “Loving Cup” – The Rolling Stones
- “Dear Mr. Fantasy” – Traffic
- “Black Water” – The Doobie Brothers
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.