Almost every week, we use this space on the blog to talk about what other people are doing right and wrong, and what we can learn from it. Well, I’d like to take this opportunity to toot our own horn a bit here. I’m going to turn the focus on ourselves. Here is the week’s Benchmark 5: reasons I’m excited about the new Benchmark.
- It looks awesome. Seriously. Our designers did such an incredible job. I’ve been randomly browsing through the site, discovering new things I love for the past several days. Bravo, Design Land. Bravo.
- Event marketing. I sit by our testers and have witnessed their hard work on this great feature. I can’t wait for you all to see it. For now, you can poke around and see what it’s all about.
- Ask Andy. My little cartoon counterpart has started popping up all over the site. You may have noticed him in various videos and tutorials on the site, as well as living right at the top of the Benchmark Blog.
- Videos. So many videos! There’s awesome customer testimonials on the home page, video tours, tutorials and more.
- The blog. The Benchmark Blog got a facelift as well. Same great content, exciting new look. You’re missing out on a wealth of information if you’re not perusing the blog daily.
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.