Owning a small business can be a fun and fulfilling experience. Building your brand and an online marketing campaign truly is an exciting and creative process, but one challenge that every business owner faces is handling the more tough side of running a company…all the accounting and finances. It’s more than just merely crunching in numbers; it’s a complex task that requires hours, sometimes even days, to sort through. It is a lot to keep up with and even if you have the time and dedication, it can still get way out of hand.
Don’t even think about keeping track of finances with a pen and notebook. That might have worked in the 18th century, but it is not sufficient to handle the fast-paced and multi-faceted world of businesses today. That’s why it is almost a necessity to use an accounting software to handle all finances. There are endless benefits to utilizing this tool, including speed and accuracy of procedure, as well as getting to see for yourself in real time the financial status of your company.
That’s why Freshbooks is the top choice among business owners to help handle accounting in a speedy and efficient way. Freshbooks is a cloud-based accounting software service designed to help send invoices, track time, capture expenses, etc. Plus, it will save you all those hours that you would have wasted trying to do all your business accounting yourself.
Best of all, the software also has several new plugins you can use to enhance your business. Increase your brand awareness and strengthen customer relationships with email marketing; the number one proven strategy to boost your sales and your business. Try the Benchmark Email Freshbooks integration and see for yourself.
How to Integrate:
- Log in to your Benchmark account
- Click on Integration under My Account
- Scroll down to FreshBooks
- Insert your FreshBooks Site Name
- Insert the FreshBooks API token. To find this, go to My Account in FreshBooks. Then, under your API setting, check the box for Enable API. Ignore the URL and just use the token.
- You will be returned to the Third-Party Integration page. (You can scroll down to the Salesforce panel and click the Test Connection button to verify the connection status. Email addresses and names should appear in the box.)
- Hit CONNECT.
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.