Recently, we sent out a survey asking all of our Benchmark Email users for some feedback. We received hundreds of incredible responses. Your answers taught us a lot. Here’s some of that we learned:
- By a landslide, everyone said Benchmark Email was super easy to use. We thank our designers for making our tools and dashboard clean and easy-to-use as well as our front-end and back-end progammers and developers that bring Benchmark to life.
- Almost 1/3 of responders (28%) weren’t aware that Benchmark offered training resources, such as manuals, videos and webinars.
Benchmark also plans to make some meaningful changes based on your feedback. Check out some of the ways in which our users will have improved Benchmark:
- We are going to put a greater focus on training Benchmark users on the full potential of our tools … and making sure you all know what resources are available to you.
- Benchmark will continue to invest in our infrastructure for better site speed and reliability.
- World class support. Worldwide. PC Mag named us #1 in customer support and that’s not a crown we’re looking to relinquish any time soon. We will continue to seek out new ways to be the best.
Now what you’ve all been waiting for … the announcement of the Apple Watch Sport winner. We picked one winner out of all the respondents at random. We couldn’t be more pleased to reward our winner with this prize. Funds2Orgs seeks to provide turnkey solutions to assist in the raising of funds, engaging with volunteers and creating a sustainable, lasting impact. They have been using Benchmark Email for about a year and a half. We thank them for their survey responses and for being a loyal Benchmark Email customer … and congratulate them on their brand new Apple Watch Sport!
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.