I’m sure all of you have been there. That frame of mind when there’s a vacation at the end of a long week and all you can focus on is making it to the end. Well, today after work I leave for Las Vegas. I’m meeting my cousin, who lives in Chicago, for a weekend of celebrating some personal success for the both of us. This week’s playlist includes songs that make me think of Vegas.
- “Bright Lights Bigger City” – Cee Lo Green: Cue this up right when you pull onto the Strip. It’s perfect.
- “Joker And The Thief” – Wolfmother: Most people in Vegas fall into one (or both) of these categories.
- “Right Round” – Flo Rida feat. Ke$ha: You can’t really go to Vegas anymore without someone making The Hangover references. Consider this mine.
- “Money Make Her Smile” – Bruno Mars: It’s a good song that fits in this playlist.
- “Tumbling Dice” – The Rolling Stones: Exile on Main St. is one of my top five favorite albums of all time, so I’ll jump at any possible tie in.
- “Alcohol” – Barenaked Ladies: It’s what fuels most weekends in Vegas.
- “A Little Less Conversation” – Elvis Presley: This was the theme song for Las Vegas the TV show.
- “Luck Be A Lady” – Frank Sinatra: Self explanatory.
- “Rocket Man (I Think It’s Going To Be a Long Long Time)” – Elton John: My parents took me to Vegas to celebrate my 21st birthday and we saw Elton John. I spent the rest of the night drunkenly singing this at the blackjack tables. I’m sure the dealers loved me.
- “Honey” – The Hush Sound: No connection to Vegas, other than I am seeing them when I get back to LA on Sunday.
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.