The 4th of July is almost upon us. I’m looking forward to the long weekend, some BBQ and of course fireworks. Patriotism is something the whole country can agree on and come together with. Just look at the World Cup going on right now. On many issues in business, there will always be parties at opposite ends of an idea. Just remember, there’s always common ground somewhere. Our playlist this week is 4th of July themed. Let it remind you that we all have something in common.
- Jimi Hendrix – “Star Spangled Banner”
- Bruce Spingsteen – “Born in the U.S.A.”
- Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers – “American Girl”
- John Mellencamp – “Our Country”
- Neil Young – “Rockin’ in the Free World”
- Pat Boone – “I’m Proud To Be An American”
- Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings – “This Land Is Your Land”
- The Beach Boys – “Surfin’ U.S.A.”
- John Mellencamp – “R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A.” – John Mellencamp
- Chuck Berry – “Back In The U.S.A.”
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.