Seattle pulled off a shocker this past weekend. Nobody saw the onslaught they would bring upon Denver. Yes, the Seahawks defense was in no small part responsible for their big win. However, there’s another force that drives the Seattle Seahawks. The 12th man. That’s their name for their fans. A fan group so loud that they have triggered earthquakes and set world records. Does your company have that loyal of a following? Listen to this week’s playlist, with 12 songs from Seattle artists in honor of their 12th man. Figure out what you need to do to garner a loyal and vocal fan base.
- “Have You Ever Been (To Electric Ladyland) – Jimi Hendrix
- “Animal” – Pearl Jam
- “Lithium” – Nirvana
- “Crazy On You” – Heart
- “White Walls” – Macklemore & Ryan Lewis f. Schoolboy Q and Hollis
- “Float On” – Modest Mouse
- “Fell On Black Days” – Soundgarden
- “The Funeral” – Band of Horses
- “Part Of Me” – Chris Cornell
- “White Winter Hymnal” – Fleet Foxes
- “Tonight You Belong To Me” – Eddie Vedder f. Cat Power
- “You Are A Tourist” – Death Cab for Cutie
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.