Each week when I craft these playlists, I try and think of a loose tie-in to business or the goings on in current events. This week, we’re bringing you a ton of great content on A/B Testing. We’re just really excited about our A/B Testing tool. There will be blog posts, the new Ask Andy video and a great episode of the Heart of Business Podcast with Unbounce Director of Marketing Georgiana Laudi. I’d like to say this playlist is another subliminal message about A/B Testing, but I’m really kind of just hitting you over the head with it. A/B Testing is an important tool in your marketing arsenal. There’s a ton of great bands and artists that start with A and B. That’s really all there is to this. If you’re not sold on A/B Testing yet, perhaps this playlist will help train your brain on A/B a bit more.
- “Whipping Post” – Allman Brothers Band
- “Rock ‘n’ Roll Fantasy” – Bad Company
- “Do I Wanna Know?” – Arctic Monkeys
- “Declare Independence” – Bjork
- “Party Hard” – Andrew W.K.
- “Virtue and Vice” – Black Crowes
- “Guilty Filthy Soul” – AWOLNATION
- “Rockin’ the Suburbs” – Ben Folds
- “Trojans” – Atlas Genius
- “Zebra” – Beach House
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.