The ability to combine incredible design with data is what makes infographics so popular. Few people enjoy staring at tons and tons of statistics and data. Infographics make it more fun. It’s like storybooks for grown ups. Bands often separate themselves from the rest with a great stage show. That could mean great lights, pyrotechnics or dancers and more. If you’ve paid any attention to what I write here, you’ll know I’ve seen more than a few concerts. Here’s a playlist of some of the bands I’ve seen improve their shows with a spectacle of a stage show. Hopefully it’ll inspire you to take whatever you’re doing to the next level.
- “Live And Let Die” – Wings
- “I Need To Know” – Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers
- “Supermassive Black Hole” – Muse
- “Paranoid” – Kanye West feat. Mr. Hudson
- “Copy of a” – Nine Inch Nails
- “Do You Realize??” – Flaming Lips
- “Limelight” – Rush
- “Love Gun” – Kiss
- “Wizard Burial Ground” – Umphrey’s McGee
- “Axilla (Part II)” – Phish
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.