This week’s series focuses on Return On Investment. That means getting the biggest bang for your buck. ROI is important for your business, but you want to feel like your getting the best value for your money whenever you’re spending it. Over the last several years, I’ve been privileged to gain media access for many music festivals and concerts. That means if I’m going to pay for concert tickets, the show better be great. With that in mind, I put together this week’s playlist of the best ROI I’ve gotten from concerts.
- “Jet” – Paul McCartney
- “Boogie On Reggae Woman” – Stevie Wonder
- “When The Night Falls” – Chromeo feat. Solange Knowles
- “Loving Cup” – Phish (Rolling Stones cover)
- “Thank You (Falletin Me Be Mice Elf Agin)” – Dave Matthews Band (Sly & the Family Stone cover)
- “I Got Love” – Umphrey’s McGee (Nate Dogg cover)
- “Loving You Is Killing Me” – Aloe Blacc
- “Pass The Mic” – Beastie Boys
- “Heart Of The City (Ain’t No Love)” – Jay-Z
- “Superstar” – Lupe Fiasco feat. Matt Santos
Are you ready for a smarter way to engage with your customers?
Benchmark helps you do email marketing the practical way. Create an ongoing relationship with your subscribers that leads to increased sales and happier customers.